- Study for your finals - Read the Bible daily - 2Timothy 2:15
- Pray for our leaders - 1 Timothy 2:1-3
- Love your Country - Psalm 33:12
- Respect others - Luke 6:31
- Love others - 1Corinthians 1:13
- Care for others - James 1:27
- Be be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry - James 1:19
Personal politics are an emotional minefield. Be considerate of others opinions, understanding that our system of government is based upon civil discourse and respect for opposing viewpoints. Be civil. No personal attacks. The battle is ultimately won at the ballot box.
- One account per person.
- Register to vote and vote at election time
- Encourage like-minded friends and family to register to vote and to vote at election time
"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States of America